Q: Why should I live at a Triton Property?    
A: We are a BBB accredited, locally-owned family company that offers large, quality apartments in convenient locations throughout Utah and Idaho for individuals, families, students, and seniors at a low cost-per-square-foot. We have a happy caring on-site management and maintenance teams dedicated to fulfilling the needs of our residents.             

Q: Do you allow pets?
A: We allow pets at select properties: 
Q: Is there extra storage available?
A: Most apartments includes a storage closet off the patio as well as several large closets throughout. Many apartments have huge "walk-in" closets. Several communities also have garages and RV parking available.
Q: What are the age restrictions at your Thorneberry Atrium property?
A: In general, occupants must be over the age 55.
Q: Do you have on-site daycare?
A: Yes, the award winning Young Explorers Child Development Centers are located on-site at Serengeti Springs in West Jordan and at Thorneberry in Pleasant Grove for the convenience of our residents. Find out more about the first class child care and preschool programs.  Call Thorneberry Young Explorers 801-796-7722 or Serengeti Springs Young Explorers 801-260-1995
Q: How do your apartments compare, size-wise, with the competition?
A: Triton's apartments are significantly larger than the average apartment in Utah.

Q: How long does the application process take?
A: Typically, it takes less than 2 days to process an application. We verify credit history, employment, income, rental history and perform a background check for all applicants. The length of time to process depends on how quickly we can get this information from outside parties. You can expedite the process by filling out the application completely and providing copies of your 2 most recent paycheck stubs.

Q: How much is the application fee?
A: There is an application fee per person. All individuals over the age of 18 who will live in the apartment must complete an application.

Q: Who do I call if I have a maintenance issue?
A: Work orders can be submitted on-line. You may also call the leasing office. Provide your name, apartment number, phone number, a description of the issue and whether we have permission to enter if you are not at home. If you have a maintenance emergency after office hours, you can call the office to reach our answering service. 
Triton Investments, Inc. BBB Business Review